The target intervention (TI) project is based on “Prevention of new STI & HIV infection among “FSW & MSM” of district Sehore of Madhya Pradesh. The project is funded by M.P. State Aids Control Society, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh & Nation Aids Control Organization (NACO). Under the project we are directly working with near 900 target community FSW & MSM in the district & we provide the following services to target community:
- Provide BCC services among FSW & MSM or safer sexual practice.
- Provide quality STI treatment & counseling services to target group.
- Provide condoms among FSW’s & MSM & lubes for specially MSM.
- Create enabling environment for all stakeholders of TI project.
- Develop capacity of peer educator & core group communities to address the risk behavior.
- Establish linkages with care & support services for PLHA & TI core group.
- Mobilize core group community for ownership development for the TI project